Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My favorite fad in 1990s!@^&&

Tamagotchi was one of the most famous things in 1990s.


I used to play it when i was in the elementary school. At first we could only raise our own pet but later we could


communicate with friends. There were different kinds of pets.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-U26LwBIY

The history of Tamagotchi video.






This design of Tamagotchi can communicate with other people. We change our pets and raise them. It was more advanced progress of this little toy and so many kids were attracted by this thing. I guess the Tamagotchi company earned tons of money.







Anyway it was really popular thing in 1990s.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Tamagotchi's i was always carrying them arround. Everywhere i went you could always see me playing with them. I always got yelled at because i would be playing with my pet instead of doing what I was told.WHOOOHOO Tamagotchi's rock!

    ReplyDelete