
1990s Politics!@
It was the decade of preparing new millenium of 2000.
There was still Cold War between U.S. and Soviet Union.
The more rights was given to more people.
Here's one speech of Bill Clinton. He's well known as the first Baby Boomer president.
These days he's wife is more popular than him. She's one of the most interesting women.
She has good view of political issues. I kind of like her because she looks so confident and passionate in every way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_SFvgbrlY&feature=related
It was the decade of preparing new millenium of 2000.
There was still Cold War between U.S. and Soviet Union.
The more rights was given to more people.
Here's one speech of Bill Clinton. He's well known as the first Baby Boomer president.
These days he's wife is more popular than him. She's one of the most interesting women.
She has good view of political issues. I kind of like her because she looks so confident and passionate in every way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_SFvgbrlY&feature=related
I had a weird dream involving Bill Clinton. I really don't recall that much from then because I was never interested in politics...I don't think I even knew what politics was back then.
ReplyDelete