Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1990s movie!


One of my favorite movies is "Titanic"(1997). When i see it i cry everytime. This movie is really famous all around the world. This is the number one movie still. The most fascinating fact is that this accident really happened.
It's beautiful love story and also horrible accident. I don't like the result of this movie that guy died to protect his lover. But i love the beginning of this movie. An old lady started her story of the Titanic ship.


"Men in Black"(1997) is the most interesting movie that i've ever seen. It makes me think again about aliens and secret government agency. It's imaginary story but it makes me think there's realy alien among people. That can be my best friends or school teachers. Usually they describe aliens as mysterious creatures but in this movie they deal with them as funny creatures who make us laugh a lot.

This movie was so lovely and fresh. We usually underestimate kids but in this movie i found something special and brilliant about children. He makes traps for theifs who tried to robber something from his house. And he even makes fun of them. It was quite brilliant idea that kid is making fun of adults. And i love the old man whose reputation was horrible at the first time but later he was turned out to be the most awesome guy in the world. I love to watch this movie again and again. It gives me tons of laughing!


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!whoohoo BoBae!! I love the Titanic it is one of my favorite movies of all time. I found this movie sad at times but i also liked how it was some what romantic. I also enjoy watching the Home Alone movies. I love what the little boy does to the robbers. He is always making traps for them to try and stop them. These movies are funny and i never get bored watching them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Titanic...Don't really care for Home Alone, but I LOVE Men in Black! The little "worm" aliens are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete